Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am that Pilot!

I've decided to blog about all the funny, weird, stupid, strange stuff I see out in the pilot world. Sit back, tighten your seat belt, ignore the announcements(everybody does) and hold on for the ride - i sense turbulence ahead.........

One morning I was in Nashville and at 445am after going thru security and heading to our gate I see this guy in a suit that I recognize. I stopped, pointed at him and said " you're John......that wrestled dude!". John Cena (couldn't think of his name that early in the am) looks sideways at me and says" you're that pilot dude" and walks away. We keep walking and laugh a bit and I was left w/ 2 impressions. First John Cena isn't as big in real life as on tv and second he's not as cool as the Rock. Celebrity wrestler wanna be actor needs to be nice to people who obviously recognize him but forget his last name in the heat of the moment. One thing he did get right though- I am that pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment