Friday, November 12, 2010


So your choice is either full body xray and have the "highly qualified" TSA agents check out your private parts or submit to the new "pat down" procedures that would send a normal person to jail for assault. Will you submit or be treated like a terrorist when you decline? Who gave these bozos permission to violate my 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable search? Lets see - I have a Secret clearance with the Air Force, I have been background checked by my airline and by my airport authorities, my biometrics are on file with the airport, I have an airline and airport badge with my picture and door permissions to enter secure areas and the FAA trusts me to fly a multimillion aircraft around the world yet a unionized high school dropout working for the TSA has the authority to feel me up to see if I might be carrying something in my undies that I might use to cause problem with an airplane? Its gone too far folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment